Thursday, August 14, 2014

How to Make a Paper Flower

My son recently moved into my guest room, and that was an adjustment for me to make when company comes to visit. Last time I had some friends come, I really wanted them to feel special, even though they were going to be staying in an 8 year old's room. So, I searched around for a way to inexpensively decorate their room, and I found just the thing.

I took some white Christmas lights that I have, a curtain I do not use, and made some paper flowers to add to the mix. This is what I came up with to turn the child's room into a grown up room.




Here are a few other pictures of the flowers a little more close up.






For the full instructions of how to make these paper flowers, check out the link below for step by step tutorial. 

DIY Paper Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment