Saturday, August 16, 2014

How to Make a Skirt From Jeans

I don't know about you, but I have had my fair share of jeans that were no longer wearable for one reason or another. Mainly, they get holes in the inside seems of the jeans, and I do not think they are good to wear any longer. Instead of throwing out my old jeans, if I can turn them into a skirt, then I go ahead and do that. I have made many cute jean skirts from old jeans. 

DIY Skirt From Jeans

In order to do this project, you will need a pair of old jeans, scissors, a measuring tape and a sewing machine. You will need to be able to sew a few straight lines, so beginner crafters should be able to manage this craft. 

The final product looks like this picture below. For the full instructions with pictures, go here to see how to make this project. 




No comments:

Post a Comment